What is in the air you breathe?
Indoor air pollution is a serious health hazard affecting millions of people. A surprising number of contaminants thrive in the indoor environment. Common indoor pollutants include, dust, pollen, mold and insect remains. Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems are perfect collection points for airborne pollutants.
Services we provide are as follows:
- Cleaning and disinfecting entire HVAC duct system
- Connecting a high-powered collection vacuum to the duct work
- Removing and cleaning all vent grills and registers
- Air washing and brushing supply and return ducts
- Cleaning and disinfecting air handling units
- Cleaning or replacing air filters
- Closing and sealing access areas when complete
- Disposing of collected debris