Has it been a while since you cleaned your HVAC system? Let us make sure the air you’re breathing is clean. Does your air smell musty? Let us do an air quality test. Do you suspect you have mold? Let us perform a mold inspection, mold testing, and if necessary, mold removal in your home. We back our work with a 5-year transferable product warranty!
Tips for keeping your home free of mold:
- Repair water leaks as soon as possible
- Provide good air circulation
- Clean your HVAC system and provide an appropriate filter on the return
- Install bathroom, kitchen, and laundry room exhaust fans
- Properly insulate and ventilate attic and crawl spaces
- Immediately clean, dry, or remove items that have been damaged by water
- Maintain caulking on all bathroom tile
- Limit household humidity to between 35%-50%
After washing shower curtains, soak them in a solution of water and vinegar. Vinegar helps stop mold and mildew from growing, which makes it easier to clean the curtains in the future. After soaking, the shower curtains should be hung on rods, completely stretched out to dry. Never leave your shower curtains pulled off to one side. This causes water to get trapped between the folds of the curtain which creates mold and mildew.
Call Us Today: (877) 924-7776
Servicing Eastern Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire